About this property
The redevelopment of The Whiteley heralds the coming together of some of the most talented architects and developers of the moment to breathe radical new life into one of the capital’s overlooked architectural gems, situated just a stone’s throw from Hyde Park, in a district home to a vibrant community.
At its heart will be 139 unique residences and the UK’s first Six Senses Hotel, a brand renowned for its dedication to wellness and sustainability that will provide residents with exclusive spaces, services and world-class amenities.
Residents will enjoy membership to Six Senses Place, a new kind of social club where they can meet, eat, treat or heal in wellness rooms and co-working spaces and a dedicated restaurant.
- Bayswater is epitomised by its kaleidoscopic, multi-faceted community and enviable location. It is situated at the centre of an axis that includes Notting Hill, Westbourne Grove, Hyde Park, Knightsbridge and Paddington, and is near to some of London’s most prestigious landmarks, such as Kensington Palace, The Serpentine, and the Royal Albert Hall.
- The dining and drinking options the area offers are second-to-none. A stunning variety of world-class restaurants and bars sit alongside local favourites, ensuring the perfect setting for every occasion. A short stroll down Queensway takes you to the exemplary Hyde Park, where residents can enjoy horse-riding and boating on The Serpentine, or an energizing jog or yoga practice.
- To live at The Whiteley is to become part of this vibrant, eclectic community, and to enjoy the inspiration and connections that make life so pleasurable.
- Amenities include: a state-of-the-art fitness studio, an indoor Padel court, a 20-metre indoor swimming pool, a steam room, sauna and Six Senses Spa, alongside the 24-hour concierge, housekeeping, co-working spaces, childcare services and enticing events and programming.
- Please note, images are computer generated and are indicative only
- Council Tax: To be determined by the local authority
- EPC: To be confirmed on completion
- Tenure: Leasehold. Lease Expiry: 14/12/3021 (997 years remaining)
- Service Charge: TBC
- Ground Rent: TBC