About this property
Situated by the expansive greenery of Durdham Down in Bristol’s Redland district, The Vincent houses 64 independent, later living homes for people over 60. These are spread across the beautifully restored Queen Victoria House, built in 1886, and two brand new terraces – Charlotte and Jacob – that overlook the grounds and are named with a nod to the history of Queen Victoria House.
Apartments at The Vincent are open-plan with tall windows providing views across the grounds and Bristol’s skyline. The spacious kitchens have fully integrated appliances and large worktops. While built-in wardrobes provide plenty of storage space in the bedrooms and the tiled bathrooms are fitted with either bathtubs or walk-in showers.
Homeowners at The Vincent are able to enjoy the exclusive on-site amenities which include an owners’ lounge, gardens and wellness spa and gym. In addition, an on-site restaurant, The Vincent Kitchen, serves up a varied mix of cuisines, from daily brunch through to private dining.
The on-site General Manager and Lifehosts are always on hand to help and ensure you make the most of Bristol’s thriving cultural scene, and for those occasions when you are entertaining and hosting family and friends The Vincent offers a guest suite, which can be booked through the Lifehost.
Lifestory is a passionate team of people with a wealth of experience in creating quality homes and with a dedication to listening to and understanding our customers so that we can delight them with our service.
Lifestory offers an exceptional collection of quality homes and services that have been created by our brands: Anthology, Pegasus and Renaissance. Together we create homes and serve our customers at every stage of their life.
- Located in Redland, an affluent inner suburb with a village atmosphere, The Vincent is within easy walking distance of the shops, cafés and restaurants of Whiteladies Road and Clifton. Durdham Down, a large area of leafy parkland, perfect for cycling and long strolls, is just moments away too.
- The development is also well placed to make the most of everything Bristol has to offer. Fine dining, shopping, art galleries, museums, live music and theatre are all within easy reach. This is a modern city with a rich history and so much to enjoy, from its thriving summer jazz festival, to its diverse architecture, docks and wide, open spaces
- Pegasus homeowners can book the guest suites for their use at any of our developments across the country.
- Age-exclusive homes.
- Pets welcome.
- Viewings available by appointment.
- Tenure: Leasehold. Lease Expiry: 03/11/3017 (994 years remaining)
- Service Charge: TBC
- Ground Rent: TBC
- Council Tax Band: TBC