About this property
Inspired by Chelsea’s classic Victorian-era mansions, The Lucan is an expert blend of contemporary style and thoughtful craftsmanship. Envisaged as a beacon of architecture in conversation with the rich history of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, each residence is individually curated to be as bold and original as its inhabitants.
The ultra-sleek brick façade is a nod to the neighbourhood’s architectural language, fusing the warmth of red brick with art deco green tiling, cool aluminium and minimalist glass.
The building’s striking embroidered archways immediately make an impact, enhancing the building’s clean lines and contours. They speak to the richness of your surrounding community and elevate each moment of arrival. Occupying a site with no adjoining neighbourhood buildings, The Lucan allows you to embrace complete privacy from dawn to dusk.
Inside, the rooms are filled with natural light, with floor-to-ceiling windows designed to open up as balconies, transforming each space and creating a true haven.
- The Lucan is a dazzling vision of London: your gateway to the capital’s most distinctive names, addresses and experiences. From the bright lights and smash-hit shows of the West End. To the exclusive brands and bold style of Bond Street. Think Mayfair. Belgravia. Sloane Square. Savile Row. The buzz of up-all-night Soho, or relaxing downtime in your neighbourhood’s tranquil gardens and parks.
- Beyond the capital’s most coveted spaces and cutting-edge culture, your address here puts you within walking distance of London’s most celebrated department stores: Harrods and Harvey Nichols. It gives you easy access to everyday amenities and the very best healthcare should you need it. Add a vibrant international art scene and world-leading universities like the London School of Economics and SOAS, and there can be no doubt: The Lucan puts you in stellar company.
- Chelsea’s café culture and elegant dining landscape are second to none, with fierce new pop-ups and upstart young chefs vying for attention alongside Michelin-starred legends and grand traditional eateries. From stylish brunches at Bluebird to indulgent dinners at Daphne’s, each outing promises an epicurean experience to suit your mood.
- With the neighbourhood’s abundance of leafy gardens and beautiful historic parks, you’re never far from quiet moments and treasured time with family and friends. Perfect for summer picnics and al fresco celebrations, casual bike rides and afternoon strolls, Chelsea’s green spaces are your slice of tranquillity in the middle of a vibrant city.
- Time at The Lucan isn’t just about living from day to day. It’s about true belonging, connection, and community. Making the world your world and ensuring your home reflects your style and identity.
- Overseeing each bespoke residence, The Luminary is a daring new type of concierge which combines the ultimate in prestige hospitality and Marriott Bonvoy benefits with an intuitive and unrivalled sense of service.
- Whether you want to work, play, relax or retreat, The Luminary ensures you have an incomparable mixture of everyday, on-demand and exclusive services and amenities at your fingertips. From housekeeping, travel, groceries and wellbeing, to in-house tailoring, private dining and sourcing the finest epicurean experiences London has to offer: The Luminary is by your side.
- Please note, images are computer generated and are indicative only
- Council Tax: To be determined by the local authority
- EPC: To be confirmed on completion
- Service charge: Estimated £14 psf
- Tenure: Leasehold. Lease Expiry: 02/08/3021 (997 years remaining)
- Service Charge: £14.00pa
- Ground Rent: TBC
- Council Tax Band: TBC