About this property
The Glebe has an elegant vision – to be a paragon of service and discretion married to singular design – with its own highly experienced dedicated concierge team ensuring exceptional and informed service and security 24 hours per day.
Each apartment and the villa have been decorated and fully furnished by a different and celebrated international interior decorator. The penthouse interiors are by Peter Mikic, whilst Studio Reed; Mlinaric, Henry & Zervudachi; Anthony Collett; Richard Collins; Douglas Mackie; and Jean-Louis Deniot designed and crafted the other residences.
Multiple Chelsea Flower Show gold medal winner Tom Stuart-Smith undertook the landscaping both of the private gardens and in the public areas. All of these exquisite homes have either their own private pool, spa and gym or access to a large central pool, spa and fully equipped gym.
- The discrete and remarkable residences at The Glebe sit at the very heart of fashionable Chelsea. A completely secure and self-contained sanctuary, it is arguably the Capital’s most exclusive and discrete club. Eight immaculate and extensive private residences with an impeccable and dedicated 24hr lifestyle and concierge team. Each has been individually designed, crafted and exquisitely detailed by seven internationally renowned decorators. With a private villa, a triplex penthouse and six grand apartments, these are the rarest of homes in the most classic of locations.
- Living in Chelsea is to live amongst a rich, diverse and engaging heritage. A story of painters and poets, politicians, musicians and designers a fashionable, exclusive and idiosyncratic world that marries some of the capital’s most charming and engaging residential streets with the stunning collection of world-famous brands that line Sloane Street and Knightsbridge.
- Originally the borough of artists such as J. M. W. Turner, Rossetti, Whistler and John Singer Sargent, writers Thomas Carlyle and Jonathan Swift, along with iconic fashion designers and music legends, Chelsea is now one of the most sought after addresses in London. The River Thames is just yards from The Glebe with London’s most beautiful bridge spanning the water to Battersea Park. The area is home to the major social events of the international Masterpiece arts and antiques fair, alongside the celebrated Chelsea Flower Show that both take place in the grounds of The Royal Hospital. The Saatchi Gallery can be found close to Sloane Square, and its neighbouring Duke of York’s Square is the venue of one of the most vibrant markets each weekend. A popular rendezvous for all of Chelsea’s residents.
- Chelsea has a multitude of cosmopolitan cafes and restaurants, that range from the classic local family institutions that have been popular for years, to some of London’s most sought after tables. The Ivy Chelsea and The Ivy Asia are both a short stroll, and the Michelin starred restaurants of Gordon Ramsey, Claude Bosi’s Bibendum, Elystan Street and The Five Fields are all close by. The Royal Hospital Chelsea itself is always worth a visit and the rather secret Chelsea Physic Garden is London’s oldest botanical garden established in 1673. The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra has its home on Sloane Street at Cadogan Hall and some of the finest cutting-edge theatre can be found at the Royal Court Theatre in Sloane Square itself. The Glebe is a private world at the heart of Old Chelsea. A discrete and quiet world from which to enjoy and explore one of the greatest cities and all it has to offer.
- The Glebe is proud to introduce Caroline Baker and the extensive range of services that their highly dedicated Client Managers will provide exclusively for each resident during their first twelve months**. Delivering an exceptional, tailored service, residents can place their full trust and confidence in a single organisation that promises to accommodate each of their individual needs.
- Tenure = Share of Freehold