About this property
Beautifully refurbished, this contemporary villa overlooking the Bay of Cap Martin mixes elegance with a modern twist, creating a stunning Côte d’Azur home, perfect for maximising the Riviera lifestyle.
The former home of internationally renowned designers Dolce and Gabbana, this luxurious property is infused with style, impeccable design and fun. Having undergone a full refurbishment programme to ensure the property features the latest materials, fixtures and fitting; the current owner has maintained key elements from the Dolce and Gabbana era, ensuring that the faultless design and unique Mediterranean inspired aesthetic of the acclaimed pair remains.
Entered via a sweeping driveway and staircase the main level of the villa features sophisticated open plan living, ideal for entertaining as the rooms open to spacious terraces with panoramic views of the gardens and sea beyond.
Incorporating an entrance hall, relaxation area, lounge with fireplace and formal dining, the reception level is complimented via a butler’s kitchen/bar plus a sleek, modern kitchen complimented by skylights and open plan shelving creating fluid lines between the interior and exterior covered dining terrace, a favourite of the current owner due to the exceptional views.
A cutting edge, light filled staircase leads to the first floor, complete with a window lined gallery corridor accessing a discreet vine covered terrace, a luxurious principal bedroom suite and further principal bedroom suite. Each suite features a private terrace boasting exceptional sea views.
The garden level of the property, which can be accessed independently or via an internal staircase is ideal for guests, providing privacy and ample accommodation plus a private terrace and garden views. In addition to a spacious communal hall, office/living area and kitchenette, the garden level includes three en suite bedrooms plus guest cloakroom and laundry room.
Set back from the main property, and advantageously positioned to maximise the views yet retain privacy, a luxury infinity pool with extensive terrace, cabana and sea views compliments the lush grounds which feature a range of palm trees and traditional Mediterranean planting, plus a vegetable garden and vines.
Externally the property features a fitness terrace, boules pitch and independent accommodation.
A spacious garage and staff security room complete this exceptional Riviera home.
Estimated annual energy charges (2021) : 3,375€ – 5,107€
Agency fees at the charge of the vendor
Fee table available online at savills.fr and on request
- Featuring panoramic sea views and set overlooking the coast of Monaco and the Italian Riviera this stunning property profits from an ideal setting for the principality of Monaco.
- Roquebrune Cap Martin is a charming location complete with a medieval village surrounding a fortified castle plus the seaside resort of Carnolès, all set between Monaco and Menton.
- With exceptional scenery, lush Mediterranean vegetation and historic routes, Roquebrune Cap Martin has drawn artists and aristocracy alike, the 1920s and 30s saw the construction of notable buildings including Coco Chanel’s villa La Pausa.
- The area comprises several villages and residential areas in addition to the perched village and chateau, Property ranges from original village houses, Belle époque properties and contemporary luxury villas.
- Roquebrune Cap Martin lies approximately 6.5km east of Monaco and approximately 36 km from Nice International airport.