About this property
These exclusive, individually-designed houses lie on large plots off a private road in a beautiful woodland setting and offer the purchasers the ability to tailor the internal specification of their property to create a truly bespoke home. The Site occupies a secluded position in woodland off Ravelston Dykes Road, opposite the Ravelston Golf Course. Formerly part of the Ravelston House estate, the site is enclosed by managed woodland with connecting footpaths to Ravelston Park and Ravelston Woods.
With plots of up to 0.9 acres each of the 3 houses are individually designed and tailored to the site geology, creating unique contemporary architectural solutions. Constructed in high-quality materials, each home features a private gated driveway, double garage, open plan living area with double height ceiling, a spiral staircase, superb designer kitchen and bathrooms and large balconies and roof terraces.
- Ravelston is a prestigious residential area situated approximately 2 miles north of the city centre. The area is excellently located for easy access to the West End and Edinburgh’s financial district.
- The area benefits from a host of local amenities including the Galleries of Modern Art, excellent shopping at Craigleith, Comely Bank and Stockbridge and within comfortable walking distance of Haymarket station. Further recreational amenities can be found at Murrayfield Stadium and Edinburgh Zoo which are also easily accessible.
- There is good road access westwards to the city bypass, Edinburgh Airport and Central Scotland motorway network.
- For those wishing to enjoy outdoor activities, the Water of Leith walkway is nearby providing excellent walking and cycling routes through neighbouring Stockbridge and further afield to The Shore area in Leith.
- There are a good range of local shops, bars and restaurants in nearby Stockbridge, and Craigleith Retail Park is a short car journey away offering a number of larger retail shops including a Sainsbury’s supermarket, Marks and Spencer and Boots.
- AMA have been at the forefront of residential and commercial development in Edinburgh for over 35 years. In that time they have converted many iconic properties and created landmark buildings that have helped shape the architectural landscape of the city.
- Awaiting EPC
- CGI images are used for demonstrative purposes only
- EPC Exempt
- Tenure: Freehold
- Council Tax Band: TBC