About this property
Marylebone Square is a rare opportunity to be part of the provenance of aristocratic estates in Central London. A contemporary take on a classic London mansion, it is an intuitively designed building that slots into the urban fabric of Marylebone.
Set over five floors, Marylebone Square houses just 54 one to three bedroom apartments. All apartments have been designed from a central atrium which is the centrepiece of the building and allows for every apartment to have dual aspect.
The residences are refined, elegant and intuitively designed; each apartment is generously spacious yet warmly intimate.
Created by developers, Concord London and Simon Bowden Architects, all residences benefit from floor-to-ceiling windows and glass sliding doors giving each space a bright and capacious feel. Additional features include 24 hour concierge service.
Marylebone Square complies with a 10 year build warranty by NHBC.
- Marylebone is a rare find. With more charm than Fitzrovia and more diversity than Mayfair, it has always boarded more character than its neighbours. Its proximity to Oxford Street and Regents Park sit in contrast to its leafy surrounding and village-like intimacy.
- At Marylebone Square you are perfectly placed. You can easily get to Paddington, Marylebone and Baker Street Stations, or Bond Street Underground where the Elizabeth line will connect you to Heathrow.
- For entertainment, hail a cab to the Royal Opera House and London’s West End, or take a stroll to Selfridges.
- Please note, images are computer generated and are indicative only
- Council Tax: To be determined by the local authority
- EPC: To be confirmed on completion
- EPC Rating: B
- Tenure: Leasehold. Lease Expiry: 24/04/3019 (995 years remaining)
- Service Charge: TBC
- Ground Rent: TBC
- Council Tax Band: TBC