About this property
Maximising open plan living, a stunning duplex penthouse apartment on the 13th and 14th floors of this modern central block close to Baker Street underground and the open spaces of Regents Park.
Boasting the most outstanding panoramic views across London’s skyline with over 4,000 sq. ft of bright and spacious living with floor to ceiling windows throughout all of the main rooms. It also features a fully fitted luxury kitchen (with Gaggenau appliances). This penthouse apartment benefits from under-floor heating, air-conditioning and fully automated AV and Lutron lighting system throughout. The building offers to their residents, a gym, 24-hour concierge and four allocated underground parking spaces included with the sale of this flat.
Comprising four double-bedrooms – a Master bedroom with dressing room and en suite bathroom. Three further double bedrooms. Three further bathrooms (two en suite), spacious open plan living and dining room with integrated partitioning, fully equipped kitchen with island, guest cloakroom, server room, and utility room. Large Entrance Hall. A penthouse capable of handling large scale entertaining.
- Marathon House is ideally situated moments from the fashionable Marylebone High Street( approximately 0.7m) with easy access to the green open spaces of Regent’s Park,( approximately 0.3m) and London Zoo (approximately 1.4m)
- Baker Street underground, which offers links to five lines of the London Underground network is within a 250m walk (Jubilee and Bakerloo Line)
- Ground rent: £800 pa reviewed annually
- Service charge: £43,491 pa reviewed annually
- EPC Rating: D
- Tenure: Leasehold. Lease Expiry: 14/08/2996 (972 years remaining)
- Service Charge: £43,490.76pa
- Ground Rent: £800.00pa (review date TBC)