About this property
Formerly a tobacco factory created in the 1930s by Pier Luigi Nervi, today the 110,000 sqm site is being reimagined, with a vision to bring a new district of the city to life, giving it the creative energy of fashion, art and design, complementing the historic city centre, open to all and connected to the wider world: a new contemporary destination in Florence.
The visionary regeneration project provides a functional mix where the original and the newly constructed buildings will host one- to three- bedroom lofts and apartments, a fashion design school, ateliers and laboratories, offices, cultural spaces, halls of residence, a hotel, a theatre and a kindergarten.
A selection of one to three bedroom lofts and apartments will offer a wide range of floorplans with each building offering a distinctive interior design concept. Residents will also benefit from concierge service, communal rooftop garden, fitness area, bicycle lab and pets area.
- Florence is renowned for its culture, Renaissance art, architecture and monuments. The city also contains numerous museums and art galleries, such as the Uffizi Gallery and the Palazzo Pitti.
- Located northwest of Florence’s city centre, Manifattura Tabacchi is in the heart of a lively neighbourhood with a theatre, a plethora of shops and traditional restaurants, farmers market and tennis club all within walking distance.
- From Manifattura Tabacchi you can easily reach Florence’s historic centre, the airport and central train station. Public transport connections are excellent, with a bus stop just in front of the main entrance, as well as a new electric tramway.
- Alternatively, you can stroll or cycle through the nearby Parco delle Cascine directly to the historic centre, surrounded by nature and the beautiful Arno river bank.
- Resident’s amenities include concierge service, communal rooftop garden, fitness area, bicycle lab and pets area
- The first phase of the development includes 24 lofts by the renowned Italian architecture firm Q-bic and 24 luxury apartments by world-famous designer Patricia Urquiola
- Completion Phase 1 – Q1 2024
- Masterplan by Q-bic, Studio Mumbai, Sanaa
- Firenze Station 2.5km
- Duomo, Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore 3km
- Firenze Airport 3km