About this property
This beautifully presented penthouse apartment is situated on the 7th and 8th floor of Winterton House, a modern sought-after purpose built ported block with secure parking.
This exceptional apartment with extensive living space comprises of a c.36ft long reception and dining room with floor to ceiling windows allowing for plenty of natural light, along with a well-appointed modern open-plan kitchen. There is access from both the reception space and kitchen to a spacious terrace with incredible panoramic views. Also on the 7th floor is a spacious entrance hall, guest W/C and plenty of storage.
Arranged across the 8th floor is a generous principal bedroom with en suite bathroom and dressing room, along with access to two terraces. One being a superb wrap-around terrace, as this is the only apartment on the 8th floor. The dressing room to the principal bedroom could also be used as a fourth bedroom / study, as it can be accessed from both the principal bedroom or landing. There are two further double bedrooms both with en suite shower rooms.
The property also benefits from a lift, heat pump, air conditioning, underfloor heating and three parking spaces in a secure underground garage.
- Little Venice is an extremely sought after location in W9.
- Little Venice benefits from a wide array of local amenities such as cafés, bars, restaurants, florists and green grocers accessible via Clifton Road and Formosa Street.
- The local area has excellent transport links including Warwick Avenue Station (Bakerloo Line) and Paddington Station (Heathrow Express and Elizabeth Line).
- Little Venice, Regents Canal is home to dozens of narrow boats, water cafés, art gallery and a hotel boat.
- Ground rent £0
- Service charge £16,000 pa
- Local Authority Royal Borough of Kensington
- Council Tax Band G
- EPC Rating: D
- Tenure: Leasehold. Lease Expiry: 23/06/2216 (192 years remaining)
- Service Charge: £16,000.00pa
- Ground Rent: TBC
- Council Tax Band: G