About this property
This substantial family home boasts secure off-street parking for multiple cars, a landscaped garden and views overlooking Wandsworth Common and the Bowling Green.
Offering an expansive living and entertaining space exceeding 7000 sq ft, the property includes a self-contained two bedroom flat with a private entrance, a well-equipped gym, sauna, and a cinema room. The property also features its own outdoor swimming pool.
Upon entry you are welcomed into the beautiful hallway from which you can access all ground floor rooms. Double doors open into the formal reception room which is fitted with a gas fireplace. Moving towards the rear of the ground floor there is a second reception room/office, a WC and a sizable utility room with side access to the front of the house.
The exceptional kitchen/dining room spans the width of the ground floor and offers wonderful views over the garden, swimming pool and terrace. The kitchen is anchored to the right and is equipped with a host of high-specification appliances, granite surfaces and sleek handle less units. Floor to ceiling sliding doors lead onto the South facing terrace, a wonderful space to entertain or dine alfresco in the warmer months. There are also stairs that lead down to the pool area.
An impressive staircase leads to the lower ground floor where you are met with the exquisitely designed, glass wine-cellar. Immediately to the left is the self-contained, two bedroom flat with its own separate access from the front of the house. Laundry facilities can also be found on this floor.
To the rear of the lower ground floor is the cinema room and gym with separate sauna and changing room. Adjacent is the sizable games/family room with projector screen and wall-to-wall sliding doors leading directly onto the South West facing garden.
The first floor is comprised of the spectacular principal suite and two further double ensuite bedrooms. The principal suite occupies the entire rear of the first floor offering a dressing room and ensuite bathroom with free-standing bath and walk-in shower.
The second floor completes the property holding three further bedrooms and a sizable family bathroom with eaves storage. Bedroom four enjoys an ensuite shower room.
- Lyford Road is a popular residential road opposite Wandsworth Common and the excellent shops and restaurants on Bellevue Road, which includes the renowned Chez Bruce. There are many good schools in the area both state and independent including Finton House, Northcote Lodge and Broomwood Hall.
- Transport is good either by bus or by train from Wandsworth Common (0.7 miles) or Earlsfield mainline station (0.8 miles).
- All distances are approximate.
- Integrated sound system in the ground, lower ground and principal suite
- Electric gate to off-street parking
- Video door entry
- External CCTV
- Separate Utility and Laundry Room
- Wine Cellar
- Self-Contained two bedroom flat
- Underfloor heating in the ground, lower ground and principal suite.
- Some images are from 2020 and some include CGI.
- EPC Rating: C
- Tenure: Freehold