About this property
Chadlington House is a palatial family home with interiors by Ambergris Interiors, this home has been exquisitely designed down to the finest of details. The whole property has undergone a total refurbishment with luxurious accommodation over three floors. The house is set back in its plot giving a feeling of grandeur and an exceptional approach. Electronically operated gates lead onto the large forecourt with a detached triple garage and car port with staff accommodation above.
The front door opens into a grand entrance hall with a princes’ staircase leading onto the first floor galleried landing. The ground floor has a well proportioned drawing room with views to the formal gardens, the adjacent bar is perfect for formal entertaining. The beautiful bespoke kitchen with breakfast bar is the real heart of the home, this room leads into the breakfast room; perfect for modern day family living.
Chadlington House also benefits from an indoor swimming pool with vaulted ceilings and arched French doors leading out onto the gardens.
There are four well-proportioned double bedroom suites on the first floor. The principal bedroom has a large walk in dressing room, ensuite with his’ and hers’ sinks and a private balcony overlooking the gardens. The third floor also has the benefit of two further en suite bedrooms, a fully equipped cinema room and ample storage.
The formal gardens are manicured to a high standard and there is a large terrace perfect for entertaining.
- Amenities in Sunningdale are within a short distance from the house and include a number of restaurants, cafes, and tradition country pubs.
- Connections into central London are frequent, there are regular trains direct to Waterloo running from nearby Sunningdale Station. By road, Central London is about 27 miles away and is easily reached via the M4, M25 and M3. Heathrow Airport is about 9 miles.
- There are an excellent choice of local schools such as Papplewick, The Marist Schools, Hall Grove and St George’s and St Mary’s schools in Ascot. Eton College and Wellington College are within easy reach.
- Superb leisure and sporting facilities are available locally such as the golf courses of Sunningdale, Wentworth and Queenwood with Windsor Great Park providing walking and cycling opportunities. Highlights of the local calendar include Royal Ascot, the annual PGA Championship at Wentworth Gold Club and the Cartier International Polo at Smith’s Lawn.
- Local Authority- Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
- Council Tax Band- H
- Offered to the market including furniture, fixtures and fittings.
- EPC Rating: D
- Tenure: Freehold
- Council Tax Band: H