About this property
An outstanding estate set in approximately 20.63 acres of land and ancient woodland in the parish of St Martin, it delivers on every expectation. Behind the very private, tree lined and cobbled driveway with majestic gates, lies a 15,000 sq. ft beauty, A 4 Camera CCTV system with 30-day recording, including number plate recognition camera, provides the most up to date security for this estate.
The Le Vivier’ refurbishment by DiCasa Homes is on a par with a first-class new build, a luxury residence with four bedrooms suites in the main house, staff & family kitchen, a separate two-bed annex apartment, wine cellar, a one-bedroom guest cottage, a new infinity swimming pool, gym, spa, and cinema complex, stamped with the DiCasa hallmark of exclusivity and warranty.
The pool complex facilitates a wood panelled cinema room complete with bar and entertaining space upstairs.
The reception rooms on the ground floor at Le Vivier act as the home’s centrepiece.
The uber luxe, contemporary theme and colour palette on display at this wonderful estate set in St. Martin is extremely impressive. At this level also you will find a large study.
The DiCasa hues are never extreme in character but this study with its dark brown wood panelled bookshelves, allows for a sense of richness. A contemporary desk large enough to hold meetings and rest in the knowledge that the work from home’ space is not just a necessity, but a joy!
Ruckus WiFi system with full internal coverage in WiFi6, and key external areas with WiFi5, makes sure that there will be no internet interruptions across the entire property. The Control4 system can be linked to all connected services, i.e., CCTV, gate control, audio, heating etc, to allow for app control and on-screen control all from the comfort of your own desk!
An entire kitchen emporium is complete with television lounge, dining room and a custom-built orangery that spans the length of the house, with fully automated heat and weather-controlled blinds, perfect for all seasons.
Limestone tiles with full underfloor heating line the expansive studio space within the kitchen emporium that includes an additional dining room and snug, with French doors that open to the rear patio and gardens. It’s the perfect family environment and the mood can be dictated by the Sonos audio system, with integrated Lutron keypads that is positioned around the entire property. Key rooms have been fitted with TVs connected to a central hub giving 4K UHD distributed signals, with a simple to operate control system.
Each of the four en suite bedrooms located across the first and second floors of the main house follow the signature DiCasa aesthetic of warm taupe’s, luxe velvets, and soft nudes. Old master mouldings have been perfectly restored and bronzed, with the occasional furniture adding gravitas and warmth.
Each of the bedrooms contain a dressing room, and make up area, designed and created to suit contemporary living requirements.
The DiCasa team have delivered an exceptional array of dreamy bathrooms across Le Vivier, each featuring high end designer units and luxurious tiles.
Each space is filled with natural light, with an off-white wall base that surrounds a richer finish on the vanity units, and avantgarde textures on the throws and chairs. From the designer baths to the to the basins and taps, each one is innovative, beautiful, and durable, and completes the decidedly modern aesthetic.
No expense has been spared on the leisure complex refurbishment from the stunning tiles to a state-of-the-art filtration system to clever lighting and contemporary aesthetic. A high performance automatic Roldeck pool cover provides excellent insulation and reduced energy consumption. The leisure complex also includes a gym, sauna, shower facilities, kitchen, and a wood panelled cinema room, complete with bar and entertaining space on the upper floor.
The house conforms to DiCasa’s greener, low-energy, highly sustainable solution for this impressive estate. The projects carbon footprint has been assessed over its whole lifecycle, with both the embodied carbon of the retrofit and the operational aspects sensibly appraised.
- The property is very quietly situated in the heart of rural St Martin on the east of the island. Excellent schools and convenience stores, the breakwater at St Catherine and the picturesque harbour at Rozel are all just a short drive away.
- A Four Camera CCTV system with 30 days recording and including NPR (Number Plate Recognition) camera, provides the most up to date security for this estate.
- A high performance automatic Roldeck pool cover was installed, providing excellent insulation, and reducing energy consumption. The overall effect of this can result in energy savings of up to 70% as well as reduced water consumption. Orangerie with fully automated heat and weather-controlled blinds, perfect for all seasons.
- TV Kitchen – The mood can be dictated by the Sonos audio system, with integrated Lutron keypads that is positioned around the entire property.
- Ruckus WiFi system with full internal coverage in WiFi6, and key external areas with WiFi5, makes sure that there will be no internet interruptions across the entire property.
- The Control4 system can be linked to all connected services, i.e., CCTV, gate control, audio, heating etc, to allow for app control and on-screen control all from the comfort of your own desk! Cinema Room – 7.4.1 Atmos cinema system with projector and 140 screen. The space comes complete with state-of-the-art technology with Lutron controlled black out blinds and lighting.
- Directions: Heading down the road from the parish church toward Rozel, the gates to the property are on the left 1/2 mile along just before the road bridge.
- EPC Exempt
- Tenure: Freehold