About this property
Riverside Manor has been designed by renowned architects EPR in London together with William Bertram in Bath, and constructed and finished by the owner to an exacting specification. Featuring the highest-quality amenities and finishes, Riverside Manor presents a 21st Century lifestyle like no other.
Approached over a sweeping cobbled driveway, the property stands in manicured gardens of about 4.3 acres and features 4.8m high ceilings and five main reception rooms on the ground floor. This palatial state-of-the-art house further comprises a double master suite with a river view balcony, six further bedroom suites on the first floor, an indoor pool with gymnasium and spa facilities, a cinema room, games room and a ballroom with seating for 230 guests.
Also located within the grounds are a guest house, two staff cottages, a boat house with a superb guest apartment and a tennis court.
- The location is perfect for access to London, Heathrow Airport and the M4/M40, with superb restaurants nearby including the Waterside Inn and The Fat Duck.
- EPC Rating = B
- Tenure = Freehold
- Hyde Park Gardens borders Hyde Park and is one of London’s premier addresses, offering an exclusive haven close to the green expanses of Hyde Park. Located in the heart of Connaught Village, there is a wonderful selection of restaurants and boutique shops, as well as the world class amenities of neighbouring Mayfair and Marylebone.
- The transport links are excellent from nearby Lancaster Gate underground, (approximately 0.4 miles), Paddington underground (approximately 0.7 miles), London Paddington train station (approximately 0.7 miles).
- Council Tax or Rate: £184
- EPC Rating: C
- Total Space: 1,786 sq ft (165.92 sq m)
- Property Type: Flat / Apartment
- Tenure: Share of Freehold