About this property
Holland Park Gate is a world-class collection of 71 apartments and penthouses, centred around a leafy landscaped courtyard designed by award-winning designer Andy Sturgeon.
Once an Art Deco cinema, Holland Park Gate’s striking façade looks over the entrance to London’s famous Holland Park and the Design Museum.
Residents will benefit from state-of-the-art amenities including a Health Club & Spa, crafted in partnership with Italian designer Piero Lissoni, which will offer a sleek, tranquil haven from city life and will be managed by Lodha’s in house concierge team, Saint Amand.
- Few addresses in London combine a postcode this central with such easy access to renowned green spaces. Holland Park is directly opposite, with Hyde Park’s Kensington Palace entrance a soothing stroll away.
- Once an Art Deco cinema known as The Kensington Kinema’, the building first opened in 1926 and continued to host red carpet premieres attended by Hollywood actors such as Ralph Fiennes and Kate Winslet right up until 2015. Due to its prominent location in the Royal Borough, it was also a favourite with various members of the royal family, including Princess Diana.
- Conveniently connected to both Heathrow and Gatwick airports, the development also overlooks Holland Park’s 54 manicured acres.
- Quiet corners such as historic Kensington Church Walk and Holland Park’s Kyoto Garden offer a peaceful contrast while much-loved bistro Maggie Jones, once a favourite with Princess Margaret, is your new local.
- Images are computer generated and indicative only.
- Tenure = Leasehold