About this property
Ideally located on the heights of Golfe-Juan, this stunning, completely refurbished property boasts amazing panoramic sea views.
The villa features a spacious reception room with dining area and an open plan kitchen, all leading onto a spacious terrace with sea and garden views, a bedroom, a guest cloakroom, and an adjoining studio on the ground floor.
The first floor includes two further bedrooms sharing a shower room and a bedroom with en suite dressing and bathroom.
All the bedrooms open onto the terrace with sea views.
Landscaped grounds of approximately 2,500 sq m with infinity pool, a gym, a summer kitchen, a playground and a mini tennis court complete this stunning property.
A spacious parking area.
Estimated annual energy charges (2021): €740-€1,070
Agency fees at the charge of the vendor. Fee table available online and on request.
Information on the risks to which this property is exposed is available on the Georisques website
Please note, the map does not show the exact location of the property and all measurements are approximate, this data is provided for guidance purposes only.
- Golfe-Juan is ideally located for both Cannes and Juan-les-Pins.
- Cannes, a resort town on the French Riviera, located in the Alpes-Maritimes department, is a host city of the annual Cannes Film Festival, MIPIM, and Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. It is known for its association with the rich and famous, its luxury hotels and restaurants, and conferences.
- The famous Boulevard de la Croisette, curving along the coast, is known for picturesque beaches, restaurants, cafés and boutiques. There’s still enough natural beauty: the harbour, the bay, the clutch of islands off the coast and the old quarter, Le Suquet, full of charm and history.
- It is home of luxury properties for sale and the best investment opportunities with a large choice of apartments for sale and to let.
- Cannes is located of approximately 27km from Nice International Airport, 55km to Monaco and 85km to Saint Tropez.
- Juan les Pins boasts an enviable setting upon the Riviera coastline. Easily accessible by road, rail and plane, Juan les Pins is situated approximately 15km from Nice International Airport.
- The Principality of Monaco and the popular cities of Nice, Cannes and St Tropez are on your doorstep and together with Cap d’Antibes boast world renowned restaurants, beaches, boutiques, museums and cultural highlights such as the Monaco Grand Prix, the Cannes film festival and the world-famous Juan les Pins Jazz Festival.