About this property
This classical Nash residence has impressive uninterrupted views across Regent’s Park which can be enjoyed from the balcony leading off from the grand double volume drawing room. This grand residence boasts exceptional finishes, high ceilings, expansive volumes and traditional fireplaces. The property offers six floors of spacious accommodation and has been meticulously maintained, retaining the period features.
The grand principal bedroom suite occupies an entire floor with two separate large en suite bathrooms a dressing room and kitchenette. Further benefits include a private courtyard, 3 parking spaces, a garage and direct access to a private communal garden.
BRIGHT SPACES AND EXPANSIVE VOLUMES
The high ceilings and full height windows on the first floor provide vast amounts of natural day light to create bright and airy spaces. The interior is a combination of period and modern features which have been clearly thought out and executed tastefully. An impressive fire place and detailed cornicing to create a luxurious feel to this home. This property also benefits from uninterrupted views across Regent’s Park.
Ground floor: Inner entrance hall, double volume dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, guest cloakroom, coat cupboard.
First floor: Grand double volume reception room with balcony overlooking Regent’s Park.
Second floor: Principle bedroom suite with 2 bathrooms (his and hers), dressing room, kitchenette.
Third floor: 2 double bedrooms (1 en suite), study/further bedroom, shower room, utility cupboard
Fourth floor: Media room with kitchen, large storage room
Lower ground floor: Guest suite with its own entrance. This floor comprises, bedroom, shower room, kitchen, garage, wine cellar, utility room, 2 vaults/stores.
- PARK LIVING IN THE HEART OF LONDON
- Gloucester Gate is located on the North Eastern boundary of Regent’s Park’s outer circle and it is excellently positioned only a short distance from some of London’s main attractions. The property is easily accessible from London’s main airports including Heathrow which is approximately 51 minutes’ drive approx. 17.9 miles) and Luton Airport which is approximately 54 minutes’ drive (approx. 31.7 miles).
- From the address, the property is well connected to the rest of London with local underground stations including Regent’s Park Underground Station and Great Portland Street Underground Station both approx. 0.8 miles walking distance, these stations provide access to the Bakerloo Line, and Hammersmith and City, Circle and Metropolitan Lines respectively. Mayfair is a short journey away (approx. 13 minutes’ drive, 2 miles) where one can find an abundance of London’s finest shops and restaurants.
- THE ROYAL PARKS
- Regent’s Park offers a wide range of recreational facilities including the world famous Zoological Gardens, a restaurant, the open air theatre, Queen Mary’s Gardens, ZSL London Zoo, the boating lake and tennis courts. Whether you are enjoying a stroll or drifting along the canal, the vast greenery of Regent’s Park in the heart of Central London has a magical feel to it.
- EPC Exempt
- Tenure = Leasehold (139 years remaining)