About this property
An exceptionally presented lateral apartment set on the first floor of this highly regarded portered development. The property comprises of a large luxury kitchen/dining room, a reception room and a formal dining room both of which have doors leading onto a private patio.
There is a superb principle suite with an excellent walk in wardrobe, three further double bedrooms all of which have built in wardrobes and en suite bathrooms, a guest cloakroom, a utility cupboard and four storage cupboards.
The apartment further benefits from a 24 hour concierge service, an allocated underground parking space, a lift and direct access to the buildings landscape designed communal gardens.
Note: Photos are from 2017.
The property is rented until August 2024.
- Embassy Court is conveniently located on Wellington Road NW8 approximately 0.2 miles from St John’s Wood High Street and all of its fashionable shops, cafes and boutiques.
- The apartment is also located approximately 0.2 miles from the famous landmark that is Lords Cricket Ground and just moments from the green open spaces of Regent’ s Park (approximately 0.4 miles) and Primrose Hill (approximately 1 mile).
- EPC Rating: B
- Tenure: Leasehold. Lease Expiry: 01/01/3006 (982 years remaining)
- Service Charge: £35,500.00pa
- Ground Rent: £500.00pa (review date TBC)