About this property
This exceptional new build twelve bedroom detached house is finished to an exacting standard with great attention to detail and finish. The property offers approximately 13,000 sq.ft and benefits from a large forecourt with a double garage and an indoor swimming pool.
The property has been built to an exacting standard and features concrete flooring throughout, full air conditioning and a heat source recovery system with cavity insulated walls and roof voids. CCTV cameras both externally and internally have been installed with HDMI cabling allowing remote operation of the property and the mood lighting. The house also benefits from fresh air circulation to the ground floor and a water harvesting system. Double glazed timber framed French windows with stone window sills and French doors around the perimeter are Italian made.
Internally, the property benefits from high quality fittings with a bespoke Italian designed Poliform kitchen with Gaggenau appliances. There are Italian polished marble floors and walls fitted in the bathrooms and formal living space, staircase and reception halls. The house features Italian bathroom fittings, “splash” TVs to the bathrooms, bespoke Italian fitted wardrobes to the bedrooms with leather finishes to the principal dressing room suite. Solid wood doors with chrome handles, designer architraves and skirting boards with an elegant marble fireplace are fitted to the drawing room and principal bedroom.
Outside is a large double garage with a self contained annexe, perfect for staff or a nanny.
We have been told that this property has no cladding.
Please note some of these images are CGIs.
- Coombe Ridings is a much sought after private road within the Coombe estate. The road is located towards the summit of Coombe Hill allowing the house to offer far reaching south facing views.
- Coombe Ridings is located off Kingston Hill and around 480 metres from Richmond Park, one of London’s Royal Parks, offering 2,368 acres of open space perfect for walks, riding and cycling.
- The area also offers a wide range of recreational activities including boating on the River Thames, a number of golf courses between Coombe, Wimbledon and Richmond, tennis, squash and fitness at the Roehampton Club and David Lloyd Club.
- There are good restaurants, shopping, cinemas and theatres in Wimbledon and Richmond. There are many excellent local schools for all ages, private, state and international. Several are within walking distance such as Marymount International School for girls, Rokeby for boys, Holy Cross Prep for girls and Coombe Hill infants and juniors along Coombe Lane West. Other popular schools can be found in Wimbledon, Kings College School and Wimbledon High School.
- Source of distances Google Pedometer
- Sources of times www.tfl.co.uk
- All measurements are approximate
- Council Tax Band = H
- EPC Rating: C
- Tenure: Freehold
- Council Tax Band: H