About this property
Designed and developed by world-renowned architects, best-in class landscapers and fine artisans, Chelsea Barracks redefines luxury living.
Ranging from spacious apartments and penthouses to magnificent townhouses, the residences at Chelsea Barracks weave seamlessly into the fabric of Belgravia. Set around seven beautiful garden squares and master-planned landscapes, this award-winning development creates enchanting new vistas that delight the senses and breathe life into the city, completing London’s most esteemed enclave.
Timeless and elegant with finishes that are bespoke to Chelsea Barracks and its residences, every detail is carefully considered and steeped in the rich heritage of London. Unprecedented in space and scale, with exceptional craftsmanship and classic design imbued with contemporary accents, each home is immaculately tailored for modern day living.
The Garrison Club, an unparalleled suite of world-class amenities, is reserved for the exclusive use of residents. Considered an extension to each home, the facilities comprise: generously appointed 12,700 sq. ft. spa with gym, residents’ lounges, billiards room, cinema, business suites & boardrooms, childrens’ playroom and state-of-the-art racquets club.
Designed to provide the convenience and security of a managed estate, with 24-hour concierge and security, simply lock-up and leave your home for long or short periods and enjoy the best luxury of all – peace of mind.
The next phase of exclusive apartments and penthouses are due to launch in early 2024 step into the world of Chelsea Barracks and experience a development like no other.
- Chelsea Barracks is situated in Belgravia, generously furnished with fine dining destinations, luxury boutiques, antiquarian and culinary riches. A highly coveted central London address, this prestigious district is bordered by Sloane Street and the infamous King’s Road; abundant with luxury stores, iconic boutiques, contemporary furnishing stores and fine art galleries. On Pimlico Road antique shops abound, while Daylesford farm shop and café provides organic food sourced from the idyllic Cotswolds. An exceptional selection of the highest ranking schools and universities in the UK are also within close proximity of Chelsea Barracks.
- Tenure: Apartments: 999 Years Leasehold
- Tenure: Houses: Freehold
- Ground Rent: N/A
- Estimated Service Charge: Houses: £9.63 per square foot, per annum
- Estimated Service Charge: Apartments: £14.50 – £16.77 per square foot, per annum (depending which building the apartment is located in).
- EPC Rating: B
- Tenure: Leasehold. Lease Expiry: 01/03/3022 (998 years remaining)
- Service Charge: TBC
- Ground Rent: TBC
- Council Tax Band: H