About this property
Chalet Plan Pra is a gorgeous typical Swiss chalet, perfect for your next family ski holiday.
The ground floor comprises of two double/twin bedrooms, each with their own bathroom. This level of the chalet can also be accessed via the garage and is also where the ski room and laundry room is located.
The middle floor of this magnificent chalet is home to the living area with a comfortable seating area and open fire to relax in front of after a great day skiing. The kitchen is bright and modern and there is a dining table which can seat eight people. Leading from the dining area are beautiful wooden doors that lead to a large and sunny terrace, perfect to enjoy your morning coffee or even a spot of lunch.
The top floor is where the main double bedroom is located, which is of a generous size and has an adjoining bath and shower room.
The chalet is decorated with Swiss charm, luxurious finishing’s and modern appliances; and sleeps a total of six people, ideal for a family.
The chalet is complimented with one internal garage parking space.
Chalet Plan Pra is available for a weekly holiday rental, with prices starting at CHF 8,000 per week.
- Verbier is a lively and exciting ski resort that offers a wealth of activities for all ages. One of the world’s most popular ski destinations, Verbier is situated less than 2 hours from Geneva. The resort has become synonymous with high altitude on and off piste skiing, its party atmosphere and year round sporting and cultural activities. It continues to attract an ever increasing international clientele. From its sunny plateau at 1500m, Verbier offers breath-taking views of the Combin Massif and access to the towering heights of Mont Fort. The centre of the resort pulsates with life and there are a wealth of shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and nightclubs to frequent. In winter, Verbier forms the nucleus of the Four Valleys the largest ski area in Switzerland.
- In addition to the 410km of groomed pistes, is some of the finest and challenging off-piste in the world. In addition to superb winter sports, Verbier also offers extensive summer activities including mountaineering, parapenting, hiking, golf and mountain biking. Now in its 20th year, Verbier also plays host to the established Verbier Festival in July and August – a 3 week classical music extravaganza. The dual seasonality of the resort ensures a year round vibrancy, not found in many other resorts.
- Included: pre-arrival support and detailed planning of your holiday
- Included: in-resort concierge services
- Optional Extras: pre-arrival shop, daily clean, breakfast and/or dinner chef, host
- Optional Extras: (which we can help organise for you) Transfers to and from Verbier, ski lessons / guide / ski school, ski equipment hire, childcare, sporting activities, activities for non-skiers
- Directions: Verbier is a one hour and forty five minute drive from Geneva airport. The resort is only ten minutes from Le Chable where trains run directly to Martigny, with connections to Geneva, Zurich, Paris and Milan airport.