About this property
With exceptional ceiling heights and grand balconies with sweeping views across London, No.1 Grosvenor Square is indisputably one of the world’s most desirable addresses. Within close proximity to the fashionable Mount Street, Mayfair Village and Five Star Hotels – The Connaught and Claridge’s.
No.1 Grosvenor Square’s elegant façade looks west over the grandest square in Mayfair, and south onto Grosvenor Street, benefiting from both the morning and evening light.
Residents at No.1 Grosvenor Square will enjoy the benefits of an entire lifestyle floor dedicated to World-class amenities including gym and private training studio, 25 meter swimming pool and vitality pools, spa and sauna facilities including private treatment rooms, residents’ members club with cinema and business suite
The safety and comfort of residents is of utmost importance to the team at No.1 Grosvenor Square. A gated, off-street car drop enables residents and their guests to come and go freely and discreetly, while biometric access and a state-of the-art security room ensure further privacy.
- The wide streets of Mayfair are lined with Michelin-starred restaurants, luxury boutiques and prestigious hotels.
- Browse the world-renowned auction houses of Sotheby’s and Christie’s, and enjoy afternoon tea at The Connaught or Claridge’s, just around the corner from No.1 Grosvenor Square.
- The Burlington Arcade is one of London’s oldest arcades, and just a short walk from Grosvenor Square. Home to some of the finest antique jewellery dealers in the world the arcade runs from Piccadilly through to Burlington Gardens.
- Mayfair is home to the largest concentration of Michelin starred restaurants in the world.
- With 25 internationally renowned establishments to choose from, residents of No.1 Grosvenor Square will be spoilt for choice.
- The world’s best restaurants, members’ clubs and luxury boutiques are all on the doorstep of No.1 Grosvenor Square, while Hyde Park lies a short walk to the west.
- The Grosvenor family is credited with the development of large swathes of Mayfair. During the 1700’s the family created several squares lined by luxury townhouses, the jewel of which, to this day, is Grosvenor Square. Many famous and influential characters have called the square home, including Samuel Johnson, who collated one of the first English dictionaries, and the British playwright Oscar Wilde.
- EPC Rating: B
- Tenure: Leasehold. Lease Expiry: 16/06/3019 (996 years remaining)
- Service Charge: £15.01pa
- Ground Rent: TBC
- Council Tax Band: H