About this property
Villa Cambray is an immaculate tiered home commanding a sought after elevated position above the beautiful stretch of St Aubin’s Bay. A gorgeous statement entrance pathway has a modern feel combined with the character from the Jersey granite exterior. Upon entry the individuality and intricacy is demonstrated by a floating staircase which commands attention. In conjunction, the modern lift shaft is another eye-catching feature with composite back-lit marble panels adding to the luxurious, modern feel.
The open plan layout of the downstairs living space and floor to ceiling windows direct gaze towards the sublime scenery outside. This space is sophisticated yet comfortable with a fireplace making the space cosy in those colder months, whilst come summer, the space can be transformed by opening up to the adjoining sun terrace. The dining area boasts both southerly and westerly views framed by the floor to ceiling windows for dining guests to admire the enchanting views.
A sleek, bespoke kitchen at the front of the property for everyday use is supported by a secondary kitchen and pantry at the rear of the villa, designed with catering for larger events and hosting dinner parties in mind. A third kitchen is positioned outdoors, comprising an integral barbeque, spit-roast oven, fridge and sink. This barbeque terrace beckons for alfresco dining and summer dinner parties, bringing a holiday feel at home.
The principal bedroom suite is a peaceful retreat occupying the entirety of the first floor. This elevated position enjoys the best costal views in the house from sunrise to sunset, especially from the private south facing sun terrace. Several sky lights flood natural light into the elegant suite by day, whilst at the touch of a button, black out window blinds along with the tasteful neutral palette transform the space into a soothing environment to unwind at night.
The suite comprises a bespoke dressing area and en suite bathroom with a high end marble finish and additional features such as a self-cleaning toilet and built in TV. The immaculate standard continues through to the four other guest suites, all similarly appointed.
The villa demonstrates individuality and innovation with the likes of subterranean garage salon 8m below the courtyard. Accessed via a car lift, this fully-climatized garage is a car enthusiasts dream to house their treasured collection complete with turn table. The adjoining ancillary space is purposed as a home office offering a prime, quiet work environment.
Fit for a wine connoisseur is an environment controlled wine room with connecting tasting foyer. The wine room safely stores and displays approximately one thousand of your cherished bottles. Villa Cambray also boasts a fabulous 12- seater home cinema fit with an 185 screen and laser projection, a comfortable space to enjoy family film nights or to accommodate friends. Additionally, there is a fully equipped home gymnasium, the sleek design and floor to ceiling mirrors creates an enjoyable environment to exercise.
Externally, the focal point of this sun-trap garden haven is an impressive 15m infinity pool which effortlessly blends with the sleek patio. Unwind on the sun loungers or go for a leisurely swim whilst soaking in the phenomenal panoramic sea views. The beautiful scenery is completely uninterrupted, and with the land to the south falling into the Villa’s boundary, this is futureproofed and protected.
The property is approached via a quiet country lane, with privacy and security ensured by an electric main gate controlled from within the Villa by fob or keypad. This is a two-part gate with separate car and pedestrian entrance gates for convenience. In support of the subterranean car garage, there is a triple car port suitable for vising guests, as well as a sizable courtyard providing further parking space.
- St Lawrence offers the best of rural living with its winding country lanes paired perfectly with outstanding sea views with a short distance to the far stretching St Aubin’s Bay. Occupying a central location on the Island, St Lawrence is in a convenient position to reach Jersey’s favourite beaches such as St Brelades and St Ouens bay, whilst in close proximity to the amenities provided by St Helier.
- St Aubin’s village with its cobbled streets, picturesque harbour lined with restaurants and boutique shops is approximately an eight minute drive from the property. The St Aubin’s waterfront provides an excellent scenic walking, cycling or running route towards the bustle of St Helier. Local schools have an excellent reputation plus there are superb private preparatory, and secondary schools within a short drive.
- Advanced CCTV and security systems. State of the art audio-visual technology.
- Backup power and fire suppression systems.
- Whisper quiet air conditioning.
- Underfloor heating.
- Fully acclimatised garage for up to eight cars with turntable.
- Vehicle and passenger lift.
- Tenure: Freehold