About this property
Built in 1931 for the International Colonial Exhibition of Paris, it was purchased by a private investor after the exhibition, and moved to Vaucresson. Positioned in the middle of a vast garden of 6537 m², this elegant house was built in red cedar (like the original).
The layout has been optimized and the decoration completely transformed into a contemporary style, to capitalize on the exceptional views and natural lighting. On the ground floor, a formal entrance hall connects to a vast reception area opening onto a long terrace, as well as a library and a dining room that communicate with a spacious family kitchen.
The first level is composed of a parents’ area, including two suites with bathrooms, showers, dressing rooms, and office spaces, as well as a separate children’s area composed of four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The second level offers a vast open space used as a family room. The basement offers a sound-proofed music studio, a gym, a wine cellar, a laundry room, a workshop and generous storage spaces. A guardian’s house and two sentry boxes complete this exceptional home. Possibility to build a pool and pool house. Within close proximity: renowned international schools, the Saint-Cloud Golf Course and Equestrian center, and private sports clubs.See Property Details