About this property
The property is presented in good order, and offers an abundance of large spacious rooms throughout. It has been cleverly designed and laid out for family living with excellent entertaining space, including a fantastic dining room as well as a grand first floor reception room, with three large floor-to-ceiling windows and a magnificent view up Mulberry Walk.
In addition, an attractive sitting room opens up at the rear of the house into the large private garden. The lower ground floor has been extended by excavating under the garden to provide an exceptional family room and gymnasium.
The property stretches to over 5,000 sq ft of internal space and benefits from a west-facing garden.
- The Vale is one of Chelsea’s premier streets located
- in the heart of SW3 in the Royal Borough of Kensington
- and Chelsea.
- The property is located between the Kings
- Road and Fulham Road which in turn is bordered by
- South Kensington to the north and Sloane Square and
- Knightsbridge to the east. To the south is the River Thames
- and the open spaces of Battersea Park.
- This is a highly regarded residential address and is very well located for the plethora of shops, bars and restaurants that the area provides. This pretty street has a wonderful scope of architecture and a number of blue plaque houses that add to its appeal.
- South Kensington Underground Station (Piccadilly, Circle & District lines) is approximately 0.8 miles and Sloane Square Underground Station (Circle & District line) is approximately 1 mile.