About this property
An extensively renovated and highly engineered two bedroom penthouse apartment in the heart of Shoreditch.
Arranged over the upper three levels of a former warehouse building, the front façade is an angled wall of glass with glorious views over the City.
The open plan living and dining space enjoys superb natural light and partially double-height ceilings. The kitchen is by Bulthaup with Gaggenau appliances and Vola tap. Beyond the kitchen is a cloakroom and sleeping area with two bunk beds leading to the first the three outdoor terraces.
A beautifully crafted staircase conceals a bar area and leads up to the principal bedroom. From here, there are views below over the living space and over the City skyline, all of which can swiftly be obscured by an electrically operated blackout curtain. Also on this floor are the dedicated laundry room, dressing area and bathroom, complete with sunken plunge pool.
Another bespoke staircase leads up to the roof where you can enjoy 360 degree views of the City.
The lighting, curtains and some of the windows are operated electronically via iPad or from various wall mounted switches. The heating and cooling system is a combination of air conditioning with underfloor heating and radiators.
- Tabernacle Street is located close to Old Street roundabout, close to City Road and Great Eastern Street. It is a relatively peaceful turning with no through traffic and a mixture of residential properties and offices.
- Old Street Tube Station is approximately 260 yards, Moorgate 750 yards and Liverpool Street 820 yards (source:streetcheck.co.uk).
- Perfectly located to access the City within close proximity of a host of restaurants and nightlife including; Hoxton Hotel, Nobu Cafe, Gloria, Eataly and The Ivy.
- Ground Rent: £300 per annum (due to be reviewed in 2034)
- Service Charge: £4,000 per annum
- Lease Expiry: January 2135
- EPC Rating: C
- Tenure: Leasehold. Lease Expiry: 01/01/2135 (111 years remaining)
- Service Charge: £4,000.00pa
- Ground Rent: £300.00pa (review date TBC)
- Council Tax Band: G