About this property
Understated, elegant and absolutely unique. The Penthouse at Rosalp Residences, designed by Todhunter Earle, effortlessly combines beautiful surroundings, fashionable living plus superb design and craftsmanship.
The apartment has to be one of the most exclusive penthouses available to purchase in The Alps. Even the location is unique: Owners and guests alike will have an unobstructed view of both the majestic Aiguilles de Chamonix (Argentieres and the Trient Glacier) as well as the Bruson range (Six Blanc, Mont Rogneux, Grand and Petit Combin).
At night, you can enjoy the fantastic views and twinkling lights of Verbier’s wonderful nightlife from the exceptional living space. With a wonderful and expansive vaulted ceiling, (exceeding five meters in height) a focal and beautifully detailed wood burning fireplace creates a wonderful atmosphere within the room.
The bespoke furnishings are harmoniously coordinated to feel sleek and modern. There is a spacious and fully fitted family kitchen with and open plan dining area, two comfortable seating area, one absorbing the stunning southerly view.
The large principal bedroom with separate dressing room benefits from an opulent ensuite bathroom along with with access to a south facing balcony. There are further 4/5 bedroom most with ensuite bath or shower rooms.
Arranged over the lower floor is a fully equipped private members club and gym with treatment rooms. Additionally the apartment has multiple underground car parking spaces, additional storage, private laundry room, passenger lift to all floors and a state-of-the-art audio visual system.
- Verbier is one of the World’s top ski resorts. Covering over 400km of pistes, Verbier is the largest resort within the Four Valley’s ski area, providing one of the largest connected ski-areas in Europe.
- The resort is home to some of the most challenging skiing in
- Europe, offering some of the most exciting lift-served off-piste skiing set in spectacular mountain scenery.
- Verbier is also popular for its high octane night life. The resort contains some of the best known clubs and bars in the Alps.
- The resort’s appeal is enhanced by its accessibility. Verbier is
- only a 90 minute drive from Geneva airport, and is also served
- by Sion Airport, which is half the distance.