About this property
This magnificent property in the heart of Príncipe Real is a unique piece of 19th century palatial architecture.
The interior of the building invites you into a different epoch. This ancient feature was kept but at the same time, as a result of the project of the architect Frederico Valsassina, the building was adapted to the needs of modern life, having today a lift and a garage.
Also, inside the apartment, the new remodelling project privileged the comfort of the different spaces, adapting it to our days.
This Duplex Apartment has the social areas on the top floor: a fantastic, spacious and bright kitchen all equipped with Miele appliances, with direct access to the terrace. Next door, the dining room, stands out for its peculiarly designed wooden plank floor!
But the ex-libris of this floor is the living room with its numerous windows all around and the half-meter wide walls with a unique luminosity and charm and with access to the unique terrace, the garden and the pool, a true privilege in the middle of the Príncipe Real neighbourhood. On this floor, there are also two storage rooms and a guest bathroom.
The bedrooms are on the ground floor, the private wing of the house: three excellent bedrooms regarding the area and storage and with direct access to the garden and pool! One of them is a fantastic suite with a walk-in wardrobe. There is also another smaller bedroom en suite.
Also, it is worth mentioning the four parking spaces in the building with direct lift access.
- In 2018, in an international vote by Time Out magazine, Príncipe Real came in 5th place as the coolest neighbourhood in the world!
- It is an area known for its 19th century mansions, bars, restaurants with flavours from the four corners of the world and elegant stores where you have to stop.
- The Moorish Embassy Palace is a major shopping destination with local designers and concept stores. The neighbourhood also has many art galleries and antique stores.
- In the centre of the Neighbourhood, there is Jardim do Príncipe Real.
- This garden offers a panoply of attractions: a children’s playground, several esplanades, and every weekend it is filled with stalls of small producers and artisans.
- Set out and discover one of the city’s most stylish neighbourhoods.