About this property
An exceptional 3 bedroomed apartment with a substantial terrace. This beautiful Portland stone building is located on one of London’s Most Prestigious Roads next to the Langham Hotel. The property comprises of principal bedroom suite, 2 further bedrooms and two bathrooms, open plan living and entertaining space with fully integrated kitchen, additional separate reception room currently planned as a dinning room, incredible west facing terrace, guest cloakroom, lift and a concierge. The apartment boasts a number of features including Lutron programmable lighting controls, home theatre system in the main living area, comfort cooling and underfloor heating, a bespoke kitchen with Miele appliances, CAT5 cabling, video entry and CCTV.
- Portland Place is superbly located for the world class amenities of Marylebone, Fitzrovia and the West End, together with the greenery of Regent’s Park.
- The transport links are excellent from nearby Oxford Circus(approximately 0.3 miles), Bond Street with the new Elizabeth line (approximately 0.4 miles), Great Portland Street (approximately 0.5 miles) and Goodge Street (approximately 0.5 miles) underground stations. Euston (approximately 0.9 miles) and King’s Cross St Pancras (approximately 1.5 miles) train stations, as well as access to the West and Heathrow via the A40.
- Service charge: £18,404.20 per annum
- Share of freehold (Lease expiry June 3012)
- EPC Rating: C
- Tenure: Share of Freehold. Lease Expiry: 13/06/3012 (988 years remaining)
- Service Charge: TBC
- Ground Rent: TBC
- Council Tax Band: G