About this property
A beautifully presented three-bedroom apartment finished to an exceptional standard, located in the heart of Mayfair.
The property comprises a fabulous open plan reception room/dining room, three bedrooms, three bathrooms, dressing room and integrated kitchen.
Perfect for entertaining, the property covers over 2,300 sq ft and benefits from beautiful wood flooring throughout, underfloor heating, inset sound system speakers throughout and comes with a lift, 24-hour porter and access to the resident’s lounge.
The reception room has feature stone pillar windows which provide an abundance of natural light throughout, bespoke fitted cabinetry and beautiful antique stained mirrors.
The bespoke kitchen features an island with breakfast bar area with marble worktop, fully integrated Miele appliances, including full-length separate fridge, freezer, and full-length wine cooler.
The spacious principal bedroom comprises a dressing room and a marble bathroom with double vanity, bath and walk in shower. There are two further double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes (one en-suite) and a further shower room.
The property features a charming private terrace, which acts as a quiet leafy haven and has direct access up to street level.
*These photos were taken in June 2022
- Hill Street is situated in the heart of Mayfair, adjacent to the Mount Street Gardens, between Berkeley Square and South Audley Street. The property is excellently located for the world class amenities, restaurants and shops of Mayfair and green expanses of both Hyde Park and Green Park.
- Transport links include Green Park Underground Station (0.4 Miles) and Bond Street Underground Station (0.5 miles).
- EPC Rating: D
- Tenure: Leasehold. Lease Expiry: 24/06/3001 (977 years remaining)
- Service Charge: £34,540.00pa
- Ground Rent: £1.00pa (review date TBC)
- Council Tax Band: I