About this property
80-82 HAMILTON TERRACE
Georgian architecture meets sleek contemporary design in the
substantial Main House. Discover rooms awash with light, opulent entertaining spaces, including an indoor swimming pool, and sumptuous gardens. The lower-ground floor offers the fantastic addition of a perfectly appointed self-contained apartment.
80-82 Hamilton Terrace is a Georgian property of
grand proportions. Contemporarily styled, yet retaining
many period features, the house offers extensive light drenched entertaining spaces, six bedrooms and a useful third-floor family room with extensive views.
Raised Ground Floor
Ascend the grand entrance steps into the heart of the home. Featuring splendid entertaining spaces, including a full-width terrace with views across the leafy, secluded garden, the raised ground floor also features the kitchen and family room.
A sweeping staircase leads to the first floor and the expansive principal bedroom with his and hers principal bathrooms, a beautifully appointed dressing room and the study with enchanting green views.
A fantastic open plan room with outstanding views from its top-floor position. Perfect for a games room, gym, studio or cinema room, somewhere to rest and relax away from the rest of the house.
Lower Ground Floor
Relax and recharge in the swimming pool, which is conveniently placed with access to private changing rooms as well as the garage and utility room.
Canopies of mature trees create a private sanctuary in the well-established south-east facing garden. With thoughtfully designed areas for relaxation and play, the wide lawn connects seamlessly into the lower-ground swimming pool via a suntrap terrace.
On the lower-ground floor, overlooking the immaculate front garden, sits a self-contained one-bedroom apartment, ideal for staff quarters or extended family accommodation.
84 HAMILTON TERRACE, THE COACH HOUSE
The Trilogy can be completed by the beautifully proportioned
three-storey Coach House, with its own entrance and secluded terraces. Well-proportioned, with three bedrooms featuring lush, verdant views, and secluded terraces leading off the ground and first floor living spaces.
*Please note, 84 Hamilton Terrace (The Coach House) is available under separate negotiations.
- Hamilton Terrace is one of London’s most desirable addresses. It is part of the St. John’s Wood Conservation Area, where beneath lush tree canopies you will discover a boulevard-style street, lined with grand historic homes dating back to the early 1800s.
- St. John’s Wood is a neighbourhood steeped in peace and tranquillity that belies its proximity to the beating heart of London. Perhaps it’s the trees, the quiet, elegant avenues, the easy stroll to Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill, and abundance of local restaurants and shops, but it’s easy to forget that an easy walk takes you to the bustling neighbourhoods of West Hampstead, Swiss Cottage and Little Venice with their eateries and independent stores, Meanwhile, the excitement of Bond Street, the West End and Knightsbridge are only a few tube stops away.
- With a myriad of Underground and Overground stations in the
- neighbourhood to choose from, travel across London and beyond is incredibly quick and easy. Bond Street and the West End are a few stops away on the Jubilee Line, and Liverpool Street and the City are less than 30 minutes away.
- St. John’s Wood’s proximity to London’s main arterial road network also makes leaving London simple, with Heathrow Airport less than an hour’s drive away, even quicker by train.
- EPC Rating: D
- Tenure: Freehold
- Council Tax Band: H