About this property
Chalet Coucou is nestled in a quiet corner of Verbier located near to the Sports Centre, providing stunning mountain views.
This gorgeous chalet was renovated in 2020 using exquisite old refurbished wood and stone, to create the perfect mountain hideaway. The decoration is alpine-chic and has been designed to be your home away from home.
The open plan living area offers extensive views over the valley and has a large seating area with fireplace to relax after a great days skiing. The dining table seats 10 comfortably and the kitchen is fully equipped with all modern appliances.
There are four bedrooms in total, the main bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and the three additional bedrooms share two bathrooms.
The chalet has ample parking and is conveniently located just above the sports centre, where there is a regular free navette buss, taking you directly to the Medran ski lift.
Chalet Coucou is available for weekly rentals ranging from from CHF 8,000 to CHF 16,500 per week.
- Verbier is a lively and exciting ski resort that offers a wealth of activities for all ages. One of the world’s most popular ski destinations, Verbier is situated less than 2 hours from Geneva. The resort has become synonymous with high altitude on and off piste skiing, its party atmosphere and year round sporting and cultural activities. It continues to attract an ever increasing international clientele. From its sunny plateau at 1500m, Verbier offers breath-taking views of the Combin Massif and access to the towering heights of Mont Fort. The centre of the resort pulsates with life and there are a wealth of shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and nightclubs to frequent. In winter, Verbier forms the nucleus of the Four Valleys the largest ski area in Switzerland.
- In addition to the 410km of groomed pistes, is some of the finest and challenging off-piste in the world. In addition to superb winter sports, Verbier also offers extensive summer activities including mountaineering, parapenting, hiking, golf and mountain biking. Now in its 20th year, Verbier also plays host to the established Verbier Festival in July and August – a 3 week classical music extravaganza. The dual seasonality of the resort ensures a year round vibrancy, not found in many other resorts.
- Included: pre-arrival support and detailed planning of your holiday
- Included: in-resort concierge services
- Optional Extras: pre-arrival shop, daily clean, breakfast and/or dinner chef, host
- Optional Extras: (which we can help organise for you) Transfers to and from Verbier, ski lessons / guide / ski school, ski equipment hire, childcare, sporting activities, activities for non-skiers
- Directions: Verbier is a one hour and forty five minute drive from Geneva airport. The resort is only ten minutes from Le Chable where trains run directly to Martigny, with connections to Geneva, Zurich, Paris and Milan airport.