About this property
Private and prestigious, commanding views over 487 acres of royal parkland and gardens, the property was built originally in 1875, and has been carefully restored and completely refurbished to provide one of the largest lateral penthouse apartments over three floors with an internal passenger lift and terraces overlooking Regent’s Park.
Extending to approximately 5,737 square feet (533 square meters), the flexible accommodation is made up of 5 bedrooms, 4 receptions rooms and 5 bathrooms with private terraces and balconies as well as resident’s parking and a private garage.
- Cambridge Gate enjoys the quiet seclusion and security that comes with overlooking Central London’s largest park.
- The address falls within the boundary of Regent’s Park, making it the only park in Central London with residential presence.
- The City of London is approximately 3.2 miles drive to the East and the West End approximately 2.2 miles to the South. Mayfair hosts some of the world’s finest shops along Bond Street (approx. 1.1 miles), Regent Street (approx. 1.2 miles) and Oxford Street (approx 1 mile) are less than a 25 minute walk.
- The American School of London is conveniently located only approximately 1.1 miles away.
- EPC Rating = E
- Tenure = Leasehold (127 years remaining)