About this property
Nestled in the carefully restored original façade of the Power Station there are three neighbourhoods: Switch House West, Switch House East, and right at the top, a collection of Sky Villas in Boiler House Square, sitting between the famous chimneys.
Boiler House Square is the ultimate address at Battersea Power Station. Sitting at the very top of the Power Station, the most premium and exclusive residences frame a communal garden, in a nod to the classic garden squares of Chelsea and Kensington, complete with a unique perspective of the Power Station’s towering 51-metre chimneys. Just 18 of these impressive homes are stunning duplex, dual aspect Sky Villas with private gardens and roof terraces, affording 360-degree spectacular views of London’s skyline and the River Thames.
- The neighbourhood is already home to more than 1,000 people and 20 businesses. When the whole 42 acres are complete, there will be more than 250 shops, cafes and restaurants, along with a village hall, community hub, medical centre, hotel and 1,500-capacity event venue.
- This seven days-a-week destination is set to be one of the largest retail, leisure, cultural and office quarters in London. So much so that Apple has leased 500,000 sq.ft of the space within the Boiler House, making the Power Station its new London campus for 1,400 employees.
- Offering 17,000 new jobs, Battersea Power Station is fast becoming a real place of opportunity for the local community and beyond. The local economy has already been boosted by the retail and social buzz of Circus West Village soon to be joined by Electric Boulevard, attracting visitors from all around the world.
- Just two minutes away sits sprawling 200-acre Battersea Park. A hidden gem in an urban jungle with its own boating lake, tennis courts, zoo, crazy golf course and outdoor adventure playground. It is another perfect place to go for a run or take a stroll on a Sunday afternoon. Currently on the development there are a number of boutiques, cafes and restaurants open including Fiume, CoffeeWorks and Mother creating a vibrant place. Also located in Circus west is only the second salon of Paul Edmonds, who are an award winning official hair partner of the British Academy Film Awards. When the whole development is completed, this will truly be a destination to be at with its boutique shops, dining and events creating an electrifying environment.
- The neighbourhood is well connected, with easy access to the West End, the City and beyond. The new Zone 1 Northern Line Extension (estimated opening in 2021^) will join the rest of the network at Kennington, providing easy access to the West End, Central London and the City within 10-12 minutes^. Battersea Park and Queenstown Road stations are also close by, offering rail links into Victoria and Waterloo. Just across Albert Bridge takes you to Chelsea for more dining and shopping options
- Tenure = Leasehold (995 years remaining)