About this property
Marrying five-star service with the exclusivity of a private members club, Auriens offers its residents (aged 65 plus) exceptionally gracious modern living in the heart of vibrant Chelsea.
Each lateral one-and-two-bedroom apartment embodies timeless design and is generously proportioned and appointed with oak floors, marble bathrooms and state-of-the-art kitchens. Complementing the residences are unparalleled amenities, beginning with the London-savvy concierge team whose mission is to enhance the residents’ daily lives by securing a table at the hottest restaurant, organising special access to an exhibition, or simply popping to the shops.
With health being the new wealth, wellness is an integral part of life at Auriens. Not only is there a MediSpa, swimming pool, gym and fitness studios, sauna, barber and a hair and beauty salon, but also exclusive access to The Kyros Project, a team of exceptional fitness, nutrition and physiology experts. In partnership with Auriens, The Kyros Project designs bespoke holistic programmes incorporating lifestyle guidance, nutrition and exercise to promote optimum health for all residents.
Aurien’s Culford’s Restaurant offers a menu of the freshest seasonal ingredients, with outdoor dining on the terrace an option during the warmer months. There are two private rooms for special occasions and larger groups, including the Wine Room.
At the heart of the Auriens’ magic is its community. Residents who have made their homes here have chosen to live life to its fullest, which often results in enhanced longevity. Forging friendships by sharing time in the lush gardens, having cocktails in the speakeasy before a screening in the 12-seater cinema, or gathering around the baby grand in the library are just a few of the endless possibilities of living the Auriens life.
The on-site Auriens team is supported by our specialist care providers, Draycott Nursing & Care together with our fitness and wellness partner, Kyros.
Photographs of show apartments are for guidance purposes only
- Auriens Chelsea is located on Dovehouse Street which runs from King’s Road, past Dovehouse Green, up to South Parade.
- It is a wide tree-lined street, well located in the heart of Chelsea with many world famous shops and restaurants close by.
- There is an Auriens car that is available by arrangement for local connections.
- Management Charge to cover extensive services/facilities within the development
- Local Authority: Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
- Council Tax: Band H
- Service Charge £29,560
- EPC Rating: B
- Tenure: Leasehold. Lease Expiry: 25/04/3016 (992 years remaining)
- Service Charge: £29,560.00pa
- Ground Rent: TBC
- Council Tax Band: H