About this property
This impressive three double bedroom apartment is arranged across the upper floors of a handsome period building. The property has been recently remodeled and refurbished to an exacting standard throughout.
The apartment is accessed via the ground floor and benefits from a private lift to the second floor/loft suite which has been refurbished to include Nu-heat underfloor heating, air conditioning to both the main and loft suites, acoustic laminate double glazing to the second floor windows and triple glazed solar reflective glazing to the loft suite windows.
The double aspect entrance hall benefits from good natural light and opens into a wonderful open plan kitchen/dining/reception space featuring a part vaulted ceiling, an attractive gas fireplace with original Louis XVI burgundy marble fire surround. Double doors open onto a pretty balcony with far reaching views. An elegant bespoke kitchen has solid oak fitted units with Volakis marble work surfaces, a large central island, integrated Gaggenau 400 appliances including a dishwasher, pyro oven and warming drawer, wine fridge, and fridge freezer.
The generous principal bedroom suite benefits from good natural light from a large bay window, and features a wall of fitted wardrobes and a luxurious en suite bathroom. There is also a further double bedroom and a shower room on this floor.
A spectacular double bedroom with a vaulted ceiling occupies the entire top floor with Velux windows, allowing spectacular views, and a stylish en-suite bathroom. Stairs lead up to a private roof terrace, via an automated sky-hatch, with astro turf and breath-taking 360 degrees towards the City and beyond.
French limestone and white marble are fitted to both bathrooms with a booster tank providing high pressure water.
- Arthur Road is located within 1000m of Wimbledon Village and Wimbledon Park Underground station (District line). Wimbledon Park itself is around 1000m away and offers fabulous space with its beautiful boating lake, golf course, tennis court and playground.
- Wimbledon Village has a number of pretty boutiques and restaurants with Wimbledon town offering a comprehensive array of shops and a theatre. Locally are a number of sought after schools with King’s College School and Wimbledon High both around one mile away, with Bishop Gilpin Primary around 600m.
- Source of times www.tfl.gov.uk
- Source of distances Google Pedometer
- All measurements are approximate