About this property
An elegant lateral third floor apartment with grand entertaining spaces spanning approximately 71 ft (21.8m) with eight windows and high ceilings of approximately 3.4m.
The apartment opens into the main entertaining space. With light oak herringbone flooring and high ceilings, the initial impression is one of light and space.
A textured metal sliding wall allows the fully equipped Bulthaup kitchen to open onto the reception / dining space for theatrical cooking or to be closed for more discreet preparation.
At the southern end of the open plan floor plate there is a library with floor to ceiling bookcases and library ladder.
To the left of the main entrance, full height pocket doors lead to the beautifully furnished informal family room.
From the right of the main entrance the generous principal bedroom benefits from a dressing room and bathroom suite, all finished in an elegant neutral palette. There is a balcony off the bedroom.
With two additional bedroom suites, all the bedrooms are positioned at the rear with floor to ceiling windows offering an abundance of natural light.
There is a laundry room, guest cloakroom and staff cloakroom.
- The Mellier is a boutique building originally developed by Glebe and Eric Parry Architects.
- It is a unique transformation of a magnificent Beaux-Arts building with frontage of more than 80 feet approximately in length on to Albemarle Street.
- Albemarle Street is home to Oswalds private member’s club and Isabel restaurant.
- Moments from the heritage and internationals brands of Old Bond Street and Burlington Arcade, the green spaces of Berkeley Square & Green Park and the world class art galleries on Dover Street, the Mellier is in the heart of the Mayfair Artisan Quarter.
- Local transport links include Piccadilly Circus Underground station (0.5 mile) for the Piccadilly and Bakerloo lines, Green Park Station (0.3 mile) for the Jubilee, Piccadilly and Victoria lines or Bond Street (0.5 mile) for Central, Jubilee lines and Crossrail (all distances are approximate).