About this property
76 Whitehouse Road is an exceptional and contemporary family home in immaculate order throughout. The property has a substantial private driveway with dual entrances and a garage.
Upon entering, there is a light and airy entrance hall with glass doors leading to an abundance of living space. The ground floor benefits from a downstairs double bedroom with ensuite and dressing room, WC cloakroom, family room and home office. Of particular note is the open plan living, kitchen, dining space to the rear which benefits from large sliding doors providing direct garden access. This is an incredible room which is ideal for relaxing or entertaining. In addition, there is a separate utility room and integrated garage.
On the first floor, there are four double bedrooms and four bathrooms. The principal bedroom suite benefits from high vaulted ceilings and is generously sized. There are two large walk in wardrobes and a stylish ensuite with roll top bath, walk in shower and twin sinks.
Externally, the gardens have been perfectly landscaped with a laid lawn, raised patio area and BBQ area. The garden benefits from outdoor lighting throughout.
- The property is situated in the Cramond district of Edinburgh, a desirable and high amenity area convenient for the city and the west of the city including Edinburgh Park, the airport and the bypass.
- There is excellent local primary schooling at Cramond and secondary schooling at Royal High School and nearby is Cargilfield prep school, the oldest prep school in Scotland.
- There are a choice of golf courses in the vicinity, pleasant walks by the Firth of Forth at near by Cramond Village and regular bus services to and from the city centre.
- There is a local supermarket in Davidsons Mains and more extensive facilities at Craigleith.
- The Edinburgh Academy, St George’s, Stewart’s Melville and Mary Erskine’s schools are also within easy driving distance.
- EPC Rating: B
- Tenure: Freehold